8/4/11

Screwed.


Holy fuck. I HATE school!! (annoy)
I got such a reality check this morning. I was supposed to sign for fall classes in April (disappoint) and I just only signed up for classes this morning. I signed up for three filler classes, mainly because I wanted to take this intro to comp sci class, but I had taken it the previous summer. The reason I want to take it again though is b/c I feel like I didn't learn shit in that class. But b/c I passed the class, I'm not allowed to take it again. Fuck. I think I wanna ask my counselor if he can just take off the class and I'll take it again. (tire)
I then realized classes are starting Aug 22nd, my brother is leaving the 16th, I'm back from TN, back from Vegas... Man this really is a goodbye summer kinda post.
On another note, I had a dream that my high school had a class field trip or reunion or some shit. Pretty much, I was surrounded by a bunch of people from hs and we were in the lunch room tryna find a place to sit. The cliques all sat in their respective places. And I was roaming around and sat with my own group. I don't remember who it was in my dream though...
The moment I woke up I thought to myself, "Gosh I really never wanna see these people again." (sweat)

No comments: