8/3/11

New Beginning, Again


Man, I can't even remember how many new blogsites I've started up since my first xanga in middle school. Xanga was the only one that I updated consistently. Tumblr, I started up as a personal site, but I ended up just reblogging a crapload. I've since had a month or so off Tumblr, and it's fad has worn off on me. I feel like it's become all hypebeasts/prep girls in jerseys, prep girls with tats, or prep girls, so boo. (disappoint)
Since starting this blogspot again, I've also sorta gotten back into the groove of coding. I'm satisfied with this layout and can't wait to start using this consistently. (content)(stars) I just needa find me some blogs I want to keep up with and hopefully I can get back into posting consistently about shit that inspire me or just general going-ons in my life. (happy)
I also used to sign my blogs with a signature or something, maybe I'll start that again too. Not tonight though. So gnight! (exhaust)
EDIT
On another note, I realized with the last several accounts I've made, I've strayed from my usual username. This one was actually one I really wanted to pick up but never really got too into. But it's never too late to be who you're supposed to become right?

No comments: