8/6/11

Custom Audio Test

playstopDavid Choi - So Weightless

I don't know what it is about today, but I've been listening to this song all day. It gets me in such a chill and lax mood. Maybe it's b/c it sorta reminds me of "Beauty School Dropout" from the movie Grease, but this song makes me nostalgic.
It's weird, I've been away from home for less than a month and upon coming back I know that everything is still the same, yet it all feels different. (sweat) Being away from things you love really make you miss them. I've been back for a week or so and I still feel... not outta place, but as though as I'm neither here nor there. I walked into my room earlier today and caught the scent of my room and it just made me feel so... strange. You ever catch a smell that reminded you of the past? That's what it felt like.
Gosh, I just feel... fine today. (exhaust)

No comments: