8/5/11

Another Test Post


Boo!! Thanks for raining on my parade! So I tried to post a photo blog post, but I think I need have a Picasa account and have it synced to my phone and linked to have my photo uploaded along with this post. Weak. Anyways... <strong>does this code?</strong>

EDIT

Ugh pretty annoyed. This is my third time tryna edit this post. The first time I typed a shitload but accidently pressed back, losing all I typed. The second time I was explaining what happened the first time, then my touchpad starts acting up. (vein) So weak. Pretty much all I said was: I cannot html coz it will not translate onto Blogger, cannot decide whether or not to wait for boyfriend to get off work, contemplated just typing nonsense until boyfriend gets off work, decided just to give up coz I'm super tired, had a ghetto slip and repped the bay, 'na mean? Sho nuff shawty, that's what's up. (exhaust)

And so, all in all, this app ain't the shit. But it really isn't too bad either, I like its simplicity and user-friendliness. Pretty good in my book! (stars)

No comments: