8/4/11

Boyfriend Appreciation Post


So the one thing I posted regularly was my "Why I Love My Boyfriend" posts. Those were usually short and sweet and they're just little reminders of, obviously, why I love my boyfriend. I want to start "Boyfriend Appreciation" posts (B.A.Ps, lol). These are pretty much the same, but I like the word appreciation in it, coz I think in this sense, it has a stronger... meaning for lack of better word, than love. It's kinda weird when you read it, but what I mean is that, yes, I love my boyfriend, I love the little things he do for me, as well as all the gigantic things he does for me. And though I know he does so much for me, I sometimes let that sit in the back of my head and act upon shit that upsets me about him. (disappoint) I need to appreciate him more. So this goes out to you, babe.
Of the three years we've been together, I've gotten comfortable with you and I admit, I have a habit of taking you for granted. I don't visit you enough (though you know why), I can't hang as long as I'd like (though you know why), I'm fussy and difficult and bratty and you put up with me anyways. You're incredibly patient and I know I can come to you with anything without fear of being judged or looked at differently. But the thing that has gotten me especially inspired to write to you today is the fact that you are so supportive of me. I can tell you something that I been feeling doing and you'll tell me to go for it 100%. You give me your honest opinion and try to help me find solutions. You know how I feel about having someone near me who is unsupportive and ever since the beginning, you've demonstrated time and again that when I'm at my best, that's when you're happiest. So thank you, not just for being there, not just for dealing with me, but for making me the best person I could be. I love you. (smitten)(adore)
(Haha didja notice my little rhyme near the end of this post? (excite))

No comments: