8/20/11

Boyfriend Appreciation Post


I'm not the most jolly person to deal with. I have brat-like tendencies and extremely, unattainably high expectations. I complain about practically everything and shoot down all your ideas, even when you're tryna help me solve said problems. I sometimes go overboard with my jokes and sometimes make you feel as though you're an inadequate boyfriend. I tend to put my best friends and family before you, and we've both agreed that in this relationship you love me more, and probably will always love me more than I can ever love you. I take more than I should and give less than you deserve.
But you're still here. You've always been here.
And sometimes it may seem like I'm nonchalant when it comes to our relationship, but in truth, at the end of the day, I want nothing more than to drift to sleep in your arms, every night, for the rest of my life. Kuv hlub koj. (smitten)(adore)

No comments: