8/15/11

Coz He's So Damn Annoying


Like sometimes I don't even wanna deal with my eldest brother. He's so damn stuck up sometimes, I can't ask a simple question without him makin me feel like my question was dumb.

He's been back from Japan for the past 3 weeks or so and is leaving tomorrow. He decides to buy a shit load of Ghirardelli chocolates for his coworkers/students. So I'm watching my momma pack his chocolates and I ask him, "Aren't you worried your chocolates are gonna melt?" And he says to me, "There's not much I can do about it." with the most matter-of-factly, no-shit-you're-so-dumb tone and I'm just like wtf? (annoy) If you were smart about it, you wouldn't have bought some damn chocolates to bring back to your posse, in the middle of summer!

But it's not just that though. Like, I swear, he goes outta his way to make me feel bad and make me feel like I don't belong. He treats me so damn differently than he does my other siblings. He treats me like an outsider and doesn't even make an effort to talk to me. It's upsetting, yea. But honestly at this point I'm just apathetic about the whole situation. He doesn't want me in his life, I won't try to keep him in mine. (apathy)

No comments: