8/21/11

Goodbye Summer 2011


playstopArmin Van Buuren ft. Laura V - Drowning
I haven't had such an amazing summer as this passed one. And this is to the summer.
To the to the sunsets that became sunrises, to the silences that were filled with laughters, strangers that became family, to the hearts that were filled with memories and to the photos that will be a reminder of unforgettable moments.

To my boyfriend Tou, my bigbro Hieu and his gf Christina, to Kenson and Rebecca, to Victor and SOPI gals, to Double Ys (Patrick/Pawkit DJ + Zach) and to LiFE & friends, THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES. (adore)
Swimming out so deep, now I can't breath
And it's exactly where I belong
Cause it feels like the ride of a lifetime
And nothing is gonna save us now
Let the waves come crashing down.

No comments: