8/21/11

First Day Jitters


So school starts tomorrow. And just thinking about attending class again is giving me the jitters. I actually really like school, but it's at the point and it's just like "What am I doing with my life?" (disappoint) Not to mention all the professors want you to introduce yourself on the first day and I abhor that part of the day (yuck) But, if I go in late I'll get the shitty seat, or no seat at all. But if I don't go, I'll be dropped and we can't have that.
Gosh, I've got the jitters.
10-11, the 6-10. Big ass break, yea. That's what happens when you don't sign up for classes on time (sweat)

ON ANOTHER NOTE
New layout. Kinda ghetto'd some aspects of it. The archive list, due to scripting conflicts, don't work appropriately and won't collapse, thus, I've made them collapse when the mouse hovers over the link... Also when they collapse, they move things around, which is really annoying, but I'm not really sure what's causing that. Otherwise though, I'm happy with it, mainly because it was coded with the "new" template. I feel like there were other issues, but the archives thing is what bugs me out most. (annoy)

No comments: