8/12/11

Lusting


So I've been really wanting some new blue contacts. The old ones I had were good, but they looked gray most of the time, even when you were face to face with me, depending on the lighting. They seldom really look blue. I can't, for the life of me, remember which brand/series they were though (sweat)
But these are the ones that I've been eying in particular: neo 4 tone queen blue
They don't seem to come off as the type of blue that I'm looking for either, but they do still look bluer than the ones I had prior so that's definitely a plus. Also, I like the inner yellow-y/brown color b/c I think they'll blend better with my eyes, since my natural color is a brown. I have a pair of, I think, geo tri color gray and I love em, so hopefully, if I do get these four tone ones, they will have the same effect as the geo tri color. Although, posting this also reminds me that I've been wanting to post up reviews about my current contacts since I do love em a bunch!(adore) We will see though, I've been kinda tight on money and I know I need to start saving up, just to have something to fallback on. Coz lemme tell ya, my fallback net is fulla holes (sweat). Woe is the life of a poor college student who is the product of a superficial, materialistic society.

No comments: