8/8/11

Party Tou


So I didn't mention this in the previous post b/c I was in bed typing that up pretty late and kinda just skipped over this, but I'm typing it now so here goes. Remember in the post previous to yesterdays? I mentioned Tou going out and I was worrying about him whilst playing Pokemon White? Well, I was right to worry. Apparently he got kicked outta the club. He blacked out and couldn't even remember what happened. His friends told him that that night, he was in a private room or something or like I guess the VIP area or something which was next to the sound control room. And he was just dancing by himself, unbeknownst to a couple of security guards. Now, no one can say what exactly happened, but best guess is the security guards noticed him, realized he wasn't supposed to be there and kicked him out. That, is some funny shit.
But at the same time, like that woulda sucked if we were at the club together. Granted, he probably wouldn't have gotten back there and gotten kicked out to begin with, but still, goes back to the fact that I was worried about him. I feel like he sometimes get ahead of himself and goes a bit too far. Granted, he didn't start a fight or anything, but he's known to get kinda violent sometimes, punching walls, busting windows and the like. Well, I had told him earlier that night not to get into any trouble. He says he wouldn't. A few texts later, he tells me they had just finished drinking at the friend's house and he was ready to drink more. That's what I was just like, "Shit." (yuck) This boy is gonna get outta hand. Like honestly, after the Vegas trip, I feel like I'd always have to take care of him when we party. (tire)(sweat) Like, if I saw him at a club, he's the type of guy that I'd think it'd be fun to party with, but I would hate to date him coz he's just such a handful. Boo.

No comments: