8/8/11

California Academy of Sciences



Today turned out to be a better day than expected. I was hoping to spend more time with Tou, but it can't be helped that things didn't work out.

Actually, I had planned to eat out with Tou and several friends, but that didn't happen. Tou ended up coming to hang out with me and my brothers. My eldest wanted to go to CAS and since my other brother was off, they had planned to go together.

We picked up Tou and headed off to Golden Gate Park. We got lost several times, but when we got there, it was so nice and funnnn. Poor Tou wore only a tshirt. SMH. That's what happens after a night of partying. Afterward, we were gonna eat at Kome, but they had just closed for dinner. So we decided we'd go each Captain America and Tou decided he was too cold and had to go to work. So he went to his bigbro's place, which was only down the block. We tried to buy our tickets for 4 but the bulletin wad outta whack and the next show time was actually at 6! It was only 4 (disappoint).
So we headed home and got Applebees instead. My goodness, I hadn't eaten all day, made my Applebees better than usual (happy)

Oh! And Tou ended up callin in sick for work. He'd rather hang with his friends than me!! (Sad)
So I'm sure my day sounds like it ended shittyly, but I didn't mind. I got to spend time with my brothers, time I've never gotten until now, and even though I was upset with one of them, I treasured every moment of today. Only downside wad my sister was working and couldn't come with us. Boo!

No comments: